Monday, October 25, 2010

mama in the house~

tut tut tut~ 
update update.. 
my mum finally is in the house.. lol..
she is beside me right now.. =)
but she bring a bad news too..
which is..
she will back to thailand on next month..
haihz..
kinda sad about this.. 
she just come back for few week i think?
then..
go back there.. 
thanks to my aunty who give me some pocket money.. 
thankQieww.. 

mum didn't come back with empty hand.. lol
got souvenir for me too.. 
hahahahahaha.. sweet?? 
for those who know me well..
my mum is just like my boyfriend.. lol..
seriously.. 
we close to each other.. 
we hug each other everyday..
beside her i can be a big baby~!!
everyone saw will say that.. 
even her friend also say that how come your daughter so close with you?? 
then the aunty will say.. i wish my daughter is close to me too.. 
see~!! 
mum.. aunty is jealous because we're too close.. LOL~
hahahahha.. 

let me show my souvenir to you guys..
although is not branded or expensive item.. 
but i love it so much~

keyboard slipper.. hahahahaXD~ cute??

another shoes that mum bought for me.. 

some t-shirt.. 

shower cream that i ask her to bought for me.. hahahhahhahaha

tissue.. xD
this one i just took for fun.. hahaha

that's all for my souvenir.. 
thankQieww mum.. 

by the way.. last night i hardly on my facebook and fb said that someone hack my fb.. 
need to change the password.. 
omg~! who the hell so free hack my fb..
even after change the password.. i still need to do some security thingy.. 
haihz.. 
hack people account is it so fun? 
i hate ~! 
hack people account for what?? 
for fun?? 
hurghhhhh~!!! pissed off.. 

today morning class.. 
sleepy the whole day~!!
during the class i keep on doing nothing..
chit chatting.. 
i just didn't pay any attention.. 
i don't know why.. 
anyone can help me?? lol..
i don't feel like going tomorrow class.. 
but i HAVE to go.. 
because french is having oral class again.. 
last week oral she didn't ask much people to do it..
she say this week will continue.. -.-''
how come the lecturer so so so so love to give people oral test?? 

today rain heavily.. 
did you all bring umbrella ??
please don't get sick and take care of yourself ya.. 
drink more water and sport more~ 

that's all for today~!!
ending my post with my picture.. 
hope you all don't mind.. =)


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment