Tuesday, February 21, 2012

new chapter opened :)

suppose to be sleep time but i'm still blogging.. 

-- The Chapter --

went to college with my junior slim and wenny on monday 
meet up time 11am but too bad i couldn't make it due to my lovely mum closed my alarm and wake me up half an hour later.. -.-ll 
so yea, i'm late~! reached college at 1130am.. luckily not too late else they gonna nag me.. lol 
raining in the morning *yawn*
took my Diploma Certificate !
which is i'm OFFICIALLY GRADUATED from SEGi college :)
study there for three years ! 
i learn a lots of thing there , meet new friends , got happy and crazy moment , sad and emo too!
the three years make me grow a lot! 
cert took means i'm not a student anymore 
no student price for movie 
no student price for sing k 
no student discount for food 
T___T 
*what a sad case* 
now is time to closed my college life chapter 
and 
open up a new chapter of my life !
the new chapter i don't know what i will learn , what i will gain 
but pray hard its good thing for me :)
i know i still have you all to be with me 

xoxo 

 my Diploma Certificate from SEGi College Kuala Lumpur 

结束了3年的学院旅途

真是有点不舍得

回想一下原来我已经从中学生慢慢的转变成为学院学生了
没有以前的吊儿郎当
不过还是一样的爱玩


结束就是 另一个 开始

努力,加油!
为我的未来而奋斗



各位 晚安

No comments:

Post a Comment