Saturday, June 16, 2012

J-U-N-E life

heyha people.. 
i'm actually free from Wisma Genting since 7 June 2012.
6 June my last day over there.. 
working as usual time 8am-6pm as CC call buzz.. 
call non stop call non stop ! 
after that lunch time went to one hub find my Eunice lengmama =) 
beside that~ 
after work stay there ask the one i know to take picha with me ! 
ngiek ngiek ngiek.. 
stay until 745pm -.- LOL 
what am i doing there? 
ermm.. chat , talk , gossip , take picha and wait for shinteng finish work back together..

picha time ! 

my supa dupa cute trainer BruceToh 

Customer Service -  ChengYen 

Customer Service - ChoyYee 

Customer Service - FionLim

Customer Service - JaceGoh

Customer Service - JackiePhang

Customer Service - MarcChai

Customer Service - HanKeat

Customer Service - LeonBeh

Customer Service TeamLeader - JuneLok

AVRD - KakIda 

AVRD - KakFiza

AVRD - MarinaWee


AVRD - PinkyYap

AVRD - Twen 

closed chapter for my WismaGenting life~ open a new page for my new life ! 
thank you for your support and guidance.. 

found new job at WismaUOA. 
will be start on 25th June 2012.. may all the best ba !
hopefully is a good company for me to stay.. 

add oil OneOne ! 






No comments:

Post a Comment