Saturday, November 6, 2010

i'm a very fucking bad temper person..

hellow people.. 
update update..~

today i woke up quite early~
because of mama wake me up..
and tell me a BAD NEWS~!
open my eyes.. 
the first thing she told me is.. 
mama.. is going back thailand today.. 
my respond is.. 
jump up and HAR?! 
really??
mama : yes.. i need to go there by today.. 
i'm so down after that.. 
went to bath and get ready to go clinic buy medicine for her..
after that went to market to buy something~
while walking market..
guess what??
i saw RAE.. hahahaha..
she was so shocked saw me in the early morning at market.. 
hahaha.. 
and the way her mother look at me like..
how come this girl so 38 huh?? 
and 
her mum thought that i'm Rae tuition center student~
hahahaha.. 
chat for few second.. 
then continue walking with mama.. 

after that.. 
went to one of the shop buy something~
and..
the staff is so darn rude~!!
what i know is.. 
customer always the right.. 
we bought a bottle of pencuci mangkuk.. 
and the staff give us a small plastic bag that can't even put the pencuci mangkuk.
i asked can you please change a bigger plastic bag for me??
the staff wanted to changed.. 
but then.. 
the cashier said : NO NEED TO CHANGE~ 
with the LC eyes looking at me~!
is it i'm small size so you serve like this??
is it i'm so short so that you able to bully me?? watch down me?? 
i didn't anything to you.. just wanted to change the plastic bag.. 
why you need to show me the face?? LC face.. like.. i'm unable to pay you~!! 
did you know that a small plastic bag can't fit that thing?!
WTH~! 
if i haven't pay the money..
i will straight away walk out the shop~!!
since you don't want to change the plastic bag..
i just take out the pencuci mangkuk and throw the plastic bag back to the counter in front of the staff..
i'm CUSTOMER..!! 
did they know how to respect customer??
i didn't ask for extra plastic bag.. 
i wanted the staff to change the small plastic bag to the bigger one~!!!
is it the shop too stingy ?? 
don't even can change the plastic bag huh??
seriously..
this is the 1st and the LAST time i step into the shop.. 
NO next time~!!!!
rude staff~!! 
my mum said that .. 
how come you so dare to did this?? 
bad temper person.. -,-''
yes~! i'm..... 
i admit..
i'm a very fucking bad temper person.. !!

BAD mood~!!!!!

is time to assignment again.. 
already started to find the info.. 
hopefully i can done before the deadline.. 

thanks for reading my blog.. 
take care.. ~! 
bye..



No comments:

Post a Comment