Thursday, August 4, 2011

c'est la vie

bonjour people!
such a long time that i didn't come and update my blog..
i know my blog is so dead.. sorry!
i had been busy to going back Thailand last few weeks..
stay there for one week plus.. to help my aunty~
but most of the time i will spend with my cousin~
she is the one who bring me here and there like for lunch, tea, dinner~
this time go back i'm so lazy and snake..
stick with cousin no need to work for so long time~
some picture of my cousin..

don't misunderstand.. she is just one of my younger cousin~ not the one who bring me here and there.. lol

taadaa! she is the one who i stick together most of the time..

after come back from Thailand.. continue my life~ which is stay-at-home-doing-nothing! hahaha..
i know i'm wasted of time.. time is money.. but i still wasting it like just stay at home~
other than stay at home, i also went out with some of my babes and dearies!
i come back on Sunday~
go to sing K with them on 2nd august..
i really enjoy a lot! from 5pm-10pm!!
la~la~la~ sing a lot of song.. and and and!! we plan to go again on next monday~! ^^
hopefully everything smoothly....... *pray hard*
Is time to upload some of the picture~! *wheeeee*

my both babies and dearies~!
only 3 of us go to sing~ one people one mic! hahahahaha..

3 of us! *friendsss foreverrrrr* love you girls so much!

me and dear shin teng!!

me and babe shanny!!

after that me and shanny send shinteng back home~ she's so tired..
me and babe shanny went to black and white cafe for supper!
we ordered spaghetti and mushroom soup~! *yum yum*

oh yea!
and yesterday night went to yamcha with guai wuu, papa edwin and choon..
chill at black and white..
chit chatting and doing some stupid thing which is play our phone.. -,-
and and and
the most important is 3 of them are professional SMOKER!
*i'm die-ing*
but.. at least they didn't smoke too much if not i gonna bang wall.. LOL!
some picture of us!

smoker 1 - Edwin Papa

smoker 2 - Choon

another smoker 3 - guai wuu a.k.a ikan
due to can't post that picture out so i just list his name! hahahahahahaha!!

me and guai wuu

me and edwin papa

me and choon

lastly~!

they bully me!! not only me.. my cap also..
can see what is there? cigarette!!! T_T pity my cap!
hahahahaha..

that's life  - c'est la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment