Sunday, August 28, 2011

my birthday ! 26-27.08.2011

good evening people! *yawn*
yesterday was my birthday~ wish me if you haven't! hahahaha..
this gonna be a long long post i think?
still remember last year on 27.08.2010, me, hui kuan , hui min , carmen , eason celebrate with me at The Heritage Serdang.. it was so memorable!
back to the topic!

26.08.2011.......
early morning i saw sooksin message.. she said she's bored! so accompany her for awhile.. then i turn on my lappy and play around.. hahahaha..
awhile more i message hui min asked her for breakfast.. and and and she didn't reply..
right after that she call me and asked me WHERE ARE YOU? and and i answered.. AT HOME and I HAVEN'T BATH~ lol.. *scare of her getting mad* and she said I GO YOUR HOME NOW.. opened door~~
and chat for awhile.. she rush me to bath~
while bathing.. i heard she open up my door and i asked where she wanna go?
she said NO.. she saw something.. i continue bath after that..
after bath..........
went to my room to change my clothes..
THIS TIME!! sooksin and peiying hold a cake and sing happy birthday to me!
*so touching!!!* but too bad that time i didn't wear anything just wrap a towel.. lol~!! *shy*
seriously so touched and thanks to they all!! THANK YOU!
changed my clothes..
went out from my room and cutting cake for them! chocolate cake~ yummy!!
take picture after that..

picture time!

my yummy yummy chocolate cake!

happy 20!

>''< conclusion! lol

4 of us! thank you very much!


27.08.2011
just the second of 27.08 i got a call from peiying for the birthday wishes! after that sooksin and follow up by shinteng and guai wuu.. then message from some of my friends.. wall post at facebook! thank you!!

i really appreciate for what you all did.. celebration, present and video!
the video i uploaded to facebook but i can't get the original video so i record it using my xperia phone! it might be bad quality but at least you all saw it.. the video contain some of my friends picture and their wish to me..
the most funny wish is GROW UP FAST! hahahahaha.. i think the one who know me will get what i mean!

staying at home for the morning and afternoon.. only got plan at night.. when daddy come back is shock that i'm at home~ he asked WHY ARE YOU AT HOME? today is your big day! =.=
my answer LATER ON WILL GO OUT! hahahahahaha..

went to kuchai lama pitchstop for my celebration! with huikuan, her boyfiee and huimin..
four of us~~~~ i enjoy while with you all! dinner and play around for awhile before blow candle and cake cutting.. lol~
the people that drinking at the cafe sing happy birthday to me too! so warm.. *_* thank you!

picture time!

four of us!

play play play

play play play 2!!

pitchstop kuchai lama

dinner!

my birthday cake! thank you so muchhhhhh.. -love-

after having the cake.. is time to bill and off!
lingling date me the day before my birthday.. she said if i manage to come back around 11pm++ then she will date me.. and and and lastly i manage to come back around 11pm++.. she fetch me up after awhile i reach home.. went to black and white.. oh yea! she called shinteng and guaiwuu too..
so~ four of us again! hahahahaha..
went to black and white.. not for celebration.. but just wanna meet up~ hahahaha..
chit chat and yamcha there for awhile..

and picture time again! LOL~!

four of us```

me and lovely lingling~

me and dear shinteng!

me and guai wuu~!

four of us again~!!!

oh yea.. i saw pig head there too~! he's drinking.. face red red~!! XD

pig head raymond chai!

lastly.. i wanna upload my present from some of my friendsssss~!! *lovelove*

the very very first present that i received from ADERY SLIM!

the second one.. which is card and present from NYAMUKK LEE!

the present from nyamukk lee~!

the 3rd present from sooksin and peiying~~

and and.. some red packet from daddy, mummy, ah yii and ah sukk..
thank you thank you!!
happy 20 happy20~!!

 ♥ thanks for the celebration ♥
 ♥ thanks for the card ♥
 ♥ thanks for the present ♥
 ♥ thanks for the surprise ♥
 ♥ thanks for the video ♥
 ♥ thanks for the birthday call ♥
 ♥ thanks for the birthday SMS ♥
 ♥ thanks for the birthday wish through facebook ♥

thanks everyone!

and and special thanks to ♥ shanny babe ♥! she boom my wallpost and wish me! hahahaha.. *so warm duh* hahahaha..

thankQieww very muchie !! love you guys a looooooooooooooot!
muacksssssssssss! ##
 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment