Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I ♥ nyamuk ~

thankQieww my beloved lovely nyamuk~ 


I know and understand how your feeling now. I really understand. I knew this type of thing is really hard for you to forget it, and so as me too. But, always remember that YOU'RE NOT ALONE.

Again, YOU'RE NOT ALONE! 

Whenever you're happy or even sad, you can tell me. Anything and anytime you feel you want to. I'm willing to be your listener. No matter what happened, I will stay with you. This is my promised and I will kept my promised till the end of the day.

Somehow I might not be a good friend to you. But sincerely, I wanna say inifinty of thanks for being my friend. As a friend, we will always support each other. Maybe from words or even through heart.

I really wanna you to come back. Just like last time, the hyper and cheerfull Kutu. Don't hide your feelings. Talk to those who you feel like you wanna talk to. 

Time will heal you back. It's just the matter of how long would it takes. I will stand beside you. No matter what happened, you're NOT gonna be alone. I promised! Friends do not measure in quantity, where it measure in quality.

Less friends do not means that not good. On the other hand, many friends do not means that it's good. Choose the one who're worth it. It's thier loss for not being your friend. NOT YOUR LOSS.

Learn to forgive and forget. It's hard I knew, but remember, life never be that easy. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

Remember, think positive. You have to be strong! Because, you're not alone. You still have us, your friends and family! All of us is gonna SUPPORT you!

I know you're tired with it. And these feelings really killing you. Anyway, DO YOUR BEST! NOT try your best! Nothing gonna beat you down! 

Kutu, trust me. I will keep my words. I'm not being a sweet-talker here. You're my friends, and I really care and concern about you. 

Remember, Nyamukkk will always stay with YOU! I know and understand how your feeling now. I really understand. I knew this type of thing is really hard for you to forget it, and so as me too. But, always remember that YOU'RE NOT ALONE.

Again, YOU'RE NOT ALONE! 

Remember, Nyamukkk will always stay with YOU! 


♥ u~ (^з^)-☆

No comments:

Post a Comment